CAREGIVERs – Smithville area
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TOMORROW OPTION AVAILABLE VIA TAPCHECK
Have you cared for close family members, relatives, or other loved ones? Join a team that teaches you skills to become a professional caregiver (CarePro). We’ll involve you in activities and training that will continue to help you develop your skills, or provide refresher training, if you already have caregiver experience. And, you’ll build wonderful relationships with our clients and provide valuable services within your community as well.
Home Instead® is an international, non-medical, home care company. Our local franchise has served aging adults in our community for over 13 years throughout Old Hickoy, Hermitage, Wilson, Smith and DeKalb Counties.
We accept people with all levels of experience. We currently need CarePros looking for both Part-Time and Full-Time work schedules. Typical schedules are 4-hours, 8-hours or 12-hour shifts. We work with CarePros and clients to most appropriately match you with clients, as shifts are scheduled. Our goal is to establish recurring schedules for our CarePros, if that’s important to you. And, we also have the ability to work with those who need more flexibility in their shift schedules.
Our pay scale is very competitive within the home care industry and there may be opportunities for advancement. Current CarePro Pay Rates range up to $15.00 to $15.50 per hour for shifts based on a CarePro’s Skills Tier — described further below.
If you’re seeking a career in a field that truly makes a difference in peoples’ lives, to work for a company that values you and our clients, and to provide service to your local community, we’re excited to welcome you to apply TODAY!
- Competitive Wages & Benefits (based on eligibility criteria). Earn a living while making a difference.
- Tapcheck (Work today, get paid tomorrow – paycheck advancement option.)
- Tele-healthcare services for CarePro’s and their families
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Basic Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance with AD&D
- Short-term Disability / Hospitalization / Critical Illness Insurance
- Home Instead® Assistance Plan
- Flexible schedules
- CarePro referral bonus program
- Paid training: Onsite classes, access to an extensive catalog of online courses that provide education on numerous topics related to your career field, and CarePro experts that are available to support you with situations you may face caring for your clients as well.
- Work close to home: You can serve clients in your own community.
- Make new friends: Our CarePros typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you’ll meet other Home Instead® CarePros and have opportunities to develop professional relationships as well.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead® CarePro, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
- Experienced, professional support team, and much more!
- No prior experience required; one or more years of caregiver experience preferred
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with confidentiality, dignity, and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients and the office staff in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check and drug & alcohol screening test